Ricotta Cheesecake Torte
All you need is a food processor and a few ingredients to make this light, creamy dessert. It's so easy.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup egg substitute
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Spray the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda® Granulated Sweetener, and butter in a small bowl. Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine Splenda® Granulated Sweetener, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, butter, orange juice, lemon juice, vanilla, and orange peel in food processor bowl; process 3 minutes or until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off; let stand in oven 30 minutes with door partially opened. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Makes 10 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/10 of recipe): Calories 220 | Calories from Fat 150 | Fat 16g (sat 10g) | Cholesterol 45mg | Sodium 280mg | Carbohydrates 11g | Fiber 0g | Sugars 5g | Protein 9g.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.