Chicken tenders are baked in a sweet, sticky
sauce. Great for parties and picnics.
Sticky Chicken Strips
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins or
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup granulated no calorie sweetener
1/4 cup white wine
1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a
baking dish. In a medium bowl combine corn syrup, soy sauce,
SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and wine. Pour over chicken
and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven
until sauce is hot and bubbly.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F (175°C),
and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until sauce is thick
and sticky, basting repeatedly.
Makes 6 servings.
Note: This recipe has not been tested.
Nutrients Per Serving: 302.7 calories;
6% calories from fat; 1.9g total fat; 87.7mg cholesterol; 816.4mg
sodium; 433.5mg potassium; 31.2g carbohydrates; 0.2g fiber; 5.7g
sugar; 31.0g net carbs; 36.6g protein.