Sweet Pumpkin Cheesecake
Try this lighter version of a pumpkin cheesecake and have your dessert, guilt-free!
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/4 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1/3 cup light butter, melted
3 (8-ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
2 (8-ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese
1 1/2 cups Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 pinch ground cloves
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée
1/4 cup fat-free half-and-half
1/2 cup egg beaters®
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
1/2 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 drops maple flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Spray a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- Mix crust ingredients together and firmly press onto bottom of prepared springform pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm. Cool.
- Blend together cream cheese, Splenda® Granulated Sweetener, flour and spices on medium speed in an electric mixer until cream cheese is smooth and lump free. Scrape sides of bowl. Add pumpkin. Mix on medium speed until well blended. Scrape sides of bowl and mix until mixture is smooth and lump-free.
- Turn mixer on low and slowly add half-and-half, Egg Beaters® and vanilla. Blend until well mixed.
- Pour over prepared crust. Bake in preheated 350°F (175°C) oven 50 to 60 minutes or until center is slightly firm. Remove from oven and cool.
- Prepare topping. Blend all ingredients together in a small bowl until well mixed. Pour on top of cheesecake and spread evenly. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 20 to 25 minutes on a wire rack. Chill 4 to 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. This, like all cheesecakes, is best if prepared a day in advance.
Makes 20 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/20 of recipe): Calories 170 | Calories from Fat 90 | Fat 10g (sat 6g) | Cholesterol 30mg | Sodium 370mg | Carbohydrates 11g | Fiber 1g | Sugars 3g | Protein 10g.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.