Yummy Snack Bars
These sweet cinnamon and cream cheese bars are so easy to roll out and bake, they are sure to become a staple treat in your kitchen.
2 (10-ounce) cans reduced fat crescent rolls
1 pound 1/3 less fat cream cheese
3/4 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spray a 13x9x2-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Open one can of crescent rolls and cover bottom of baking pan with the rolls.
- Mix cream cheese, 3/4 cup Splenda® Granulated Sweetener, and the vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Mix until smooth. Spread mixture over crescent rolls in the baking pan, using a spatula. Top with remaining crescent rolls.
- Mix together 1/4 cup Splenda® Granulated Sweetener and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the bars.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool and slice into 16 squares.
Makes 16 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 bar): Calories 200 | Calories from Fat 90 | Fat 10g (sat 4.5g) | Cholesterol 15mg | Sodium 430mg | Carbohydrates 19g | Fiber 0g | Sugars 7g | Protein 5g.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.