Always Perfect Meatloaf
This gluten-free meatloaf recipe tastes great and comes out perfect every single time.
2 pounds lean ground beef
1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
1 (2.4-ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1 large egg
Ketchup for topping, amount as desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl. (consistency will seem soupy but do not worry, it will come out perfect) Pour mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 1 to 1 1/2 hours draining fat every 30 minutes.
- Top with ketchup last 20 minutes of cook time.
- Let cool 5 minutes and slice. Never falls apart, perfect every time.
Makes 6 servings.