Beef, Cheese and Coffee Tortilla Bake
Coffee adds a rich and complementary flavor to this beef and cheese tortilla casserole.
1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
1 (14.5-ounce) can Mexican-style diced tomatoes
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup diced onion
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon TASTER'S CHOICE® 100% Pure Instant Coffee
1 tablespoon chili powder
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Combine tomato sauce and tomatoes in medium bowl; divide into two portions.
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in medium skillet until cooked through. Add coffee, chili powder and one of the tomato portions.
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese and spread about 1/2 cup beef filling over cheese. Roll up and repeat for remaining tortillas. Place tortillas in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining filling; cover with remaining tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and olives; cover.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.