Southwest Salad Pizzas
Try these delicious pizzas the next time you crave a salad with Southwestern flavors. Top with sour cream or guacamole.
8 (6 to 7-inch) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound ground beef
1 (1.25-ounce) package ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or flat-leaf parsley
4 cups shredded spinach or lettuce
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Brush one side each of tortilla with oil; place oil-side-up on baking sheet.
- Bake tortillas for 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cook ground beef and taco seasoning according to taco seasoning package directions. Combine tomato, onion and cilantro. Top each tortilla with spinach, meat mixture, tomato mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.