Double Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
Super easy, super tasty layered cookie bars with double the yum of both semi-sweet and peanut butter chips.
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; mix into peanut butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips. Spread half of batter into prepared pan; spoon syrup over top. Carefully top with remaining batter; swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Makes about 36 brownies.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.