Hershey's Butterscotch Blondies
Blonde brownies studded with butterscotch chips.
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups (11-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and nuts, if desired. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown and center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes about 36 blondies.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.