Lunch Box Peanut Butter Treats
Crispy rice peanut butter treats.
1/4 cup butter or margarine
30 marshmallows or 3 cups miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup light corn syrup
1 1/3 cups REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
5 cups crisp rice cereal
- Butter 9-inch square pan.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows. Cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted; remove from heat.
- Add corn syrup; stir until blended.
- Add peanut butter chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Immediately stir in cereal until well coated; immediately press into prepared pan. Cool completely; cut into bars. Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.
Makes about 16 bars.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.