Miniature Brownie Cups
Two-bite, miniature brownie cupcakes topped with finely chopped nuts.
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line small muffin cups (1 3/4-inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating with spoon until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with batter; sprinkle nuts over top.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly; remove brownies from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 24 brownies.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.