P.B. Chips Brownie Cups
Brownie cupcakes studded with peanut butter chips.
1 cup butter or margarine
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips - divided use
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line 18 muffin cups (2 1/2-inches in diameter) with paper or foil bake cups.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; beat well. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in 1 1/3 cups peanut butter chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin cups; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup peanut butter chips.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until surface is firm; cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Makes 1 1/2 dozen brownie cups.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.