Racy Raspberry Brownies
Sorry to say, Hershey's no longer makes Raspberry Creme Filled Baking Pieces, however you can substitute with chocolate chips or other flavored chips to make this recipe.
1 cup butter or margarine
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 large eggs
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups (8-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Raspberry Creme Filled Baking Pieces - divided use
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well.
- Set aside 1/4 cup baking pieces; stir remaining pieces into batter. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup baking pieces in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle over brownie surface. Refrigerate until drizzle sets up. Cut into bars.
Makes about 36 brownies.
Recipe courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.