Reese's Chewy Chocolate Pan Cookies
Chewy chocolate bars loaded with peanut butter chips.
1 1/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
2 cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
Makes about 48 bars.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.