Three Great Tastes Blonde Brownies
Blonde brownies loaded with three great flavors of chips—semisweet, peanut butter and white chips.
2 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup (of each) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, and HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
Chocolate Chip Drizzle (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
- Stir together brown sugar and butter in large bowl; beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add flour and salt, beating just until blended; stir in chocolate, peanut butter and white chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely; cut into bars.
- With tines of fork, drizzle Chocolate Chip Drizzle randomly over bars.
Makes about 6 dozen bars.
Chocolate Chip Drizzle: Place 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1/4 teaspoon vegetable shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds to 1 minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.