These yummy butterscotch sweet rolls are quick and easy to make thanks to ready-to-use refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
1/4 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts
1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Stir together butterscotch chips, coconut and nuts in small bowl.
- Unroll dough to form 8 triangles. Lightly sprinkle 1 heaping tablespoon butterscotch mixture on top of each; gently press into dough.
- Starting at shortest side of triangle, roll dough to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
Makes 8 crescents.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.