Chocolate Quicky Sticky Bread
Easy, chocolaty sweet pull-apart bread thanks to the convenience of frozen bread dough.
2 (16-ounce each) loaves frozen bread dough
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted - divided use
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/4 cup water
HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- Thaw loaves as directed on package; let rise until doubled.
- Stir together granulated sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Stir together 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar and water in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth when stirred. Pour mixture into 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Pinch off pieces of bread dough; form into balls, 1 1/2-inches in diameter, placing 3 chocolates inside each ball. Dip each ball in remaining 1/4 cup butter; roll in cocoa-sugar mixture. Place balls in prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 20 minutes in pan; invert onto serving plate. Cool until lukewarm.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.