Peanut Butter Chip & Banana Mini Muffins
Easy, two-bite mini banana muffins loaded with peanut butter chips and a quick powdered sugar glaze.
2 cups all-purpose biscuit baking mix
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
1 large egg
1 cup mashed very ripe banana (2 to 3 medium)
1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
Quick Glaze (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease small muffin cups (1 3/4-inches in diameter).
- Stir together baking mix, sugar, butter and egg in medium bowl; with fork, beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Stir in banana and peanut butter chips.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare Quick Glaze. Remove from pan immediately; dip tops of warm muffins into glaze. Serve warm.
Makes about 4 dozen small muffins.
Quick Glaze: Stir together 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons water in small bowl until smooth. Add additional water, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, for thinner consistency.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.