No-Bake Chocolate Cake Roll
This easy no-bake, refrigerator chocolate cake roll is the ideal make-ahead dessert.
1 (3.25-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa - divided use
1 cup milk
1 (8-ounce) tub frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed - divided use
1 (9-ounce) package crisp chocolate wafers
HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates and HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates (garnish)
- Combine pudding mix and 2 tablespoons cocoa in small bowl. Add milk; beat on low speed of mixer until smooth and thickened. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, blending well.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon pudding mixture onto top of each chocolate wafer; put wafers together in stacks of 4 or 5. On foil, stand wafers on edge to make one long roll. Wrap tightly; refrigerate 5 to 6 hours.
- Sift remaining 1 tablespoon cocoa over remaining 2 1/2 cups whipped topping; blend well.
- Unwrap roll; place on serving tray. Spread whipped topping mixture over entire roll.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces; place on roll to garnish.
- To serve, slice diagonally at 45° angle. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert.
Makes about 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.