Chocolate Marshmallow Slices
Festive chocolate candy with 'panes' of marshmallow in every slice. Use multicolored miniature marshmallows for Rainbow Slices.
1/2 cup butter or margarine
2 cups (12-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
6 cups (10.1/2-ounce package) miniature marshmallows
1 cup finely chopped nuts
Additional chopped nuts
- In medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips, stirring constantly, until blended. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows and 1 cup nuts; do not allow marshmallows to melt.
- On wax paper, shape mixture into two 7-inch rolls. Wrap in foil; refrigerate about 20 minutes.
- To coat rolls, roll in additional nuts.
- Wrap; refrigerate overnight. Cut rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.
Makes about 3 dozen slices.
Chocolate Rainbow Slices: Substitute colored and flavored miniature marshmallows for regular miniature marshmallows.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.