Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Fudge
Quick and easy, fool-proof chocolate fudge with peanut butter chips scattered throughout.
2 cups (12-ounce package) HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Combine chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add peanut butter chips; stir quickly just to distribute chips throughout mixture.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Makes 3 dozen pieces or about 2 pounds.
Note: For best results, do not double this recipe.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.