Reese's Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Fudge
Easy, creamy peanut butter and milk chocolate marshmallow fudge.
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup (5-ounce can) evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place.
Makes about 1 3/4 pounds fudge.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.