Reese's Peanut Butter Mini Kisses Blondies
Peanut butter brownies with mini chocolate Kisses.
2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter or REESE'S Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup milk
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 3/4 cups (10-ounce package) HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
Glaze (recipe follows, optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and peanut butter in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Gradually beat in flour and baking powder, beating thoroughly.
- Spread about half of batter into prepared pan; place chocolate pieces evenly on batter, with tips upright. Carefully spread remaining batter over pieces, covering completely.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; drizzle with Glaze, if desired. Cut into bars.
Makes about 36 brownies.
Glaze: Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates and 1/2 teaspoon vegetable shortening (NOT butter, margarine or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds or just until melted when stirred.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens, and reprinted with permission of The Hershey Company. © The Hershey Company.