Kids of all ages will love these fun breadsticks, easily shaped to look like 'bones', dipped in their favorite dipping sauce like marinara sauce, ranch dressing or honey mustard sauce.
1 (7-ounce) can refrigerated breadsticks
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Suggested Dipping Sauces:
Bottled marinara sauce, heated
Honey mustard sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F (175°C). Grease or spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; separate at perforations into 6 breadsticks. Roll each 12 inches long. Carefully tie a loose knot in both ends of each breadstick and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush breadsticks with egg white. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm "bones" with desired dipping sauce.
Makes 6 servings.