Cookies & Cream Snowman Dessert
The kids can make this easy, no-bake cream-filled sandwich cookie, pudding and whipped topping snowman dessert with minimum supervision.
1 (3.9-ounce) package JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 cups cold milk
30 OREO Cookies - divided use
1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
Decorations: 1 baby carrot and licorice pieces
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened.
- Line 8-inch round pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 14 cookies on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary; cover with 1 cup pudding. Repeat layers. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Uncover dessert. Invert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap.
- Frost dessert with COOL WHIP.
- Add remaining cookies for the eyes, carrot for the nose and licorice pieces for the mouth.
Makes 10 servings.
JELL-O® and COOL WHIP® are registered trademarks of Kraft Foods.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Kraft Foods.