Easy Halloween Cookie Cups
Invited to a Halloween party, and you don't have the time to bake? Try this easy and delicious recipe -- everyone will ask you for the recipe!
1 (16.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels, any flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Place squares of dough into prepared muffin cups; press down to make a deep well.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Remove from oven to wire rack(s).
- While still warm, fill cookie cups with morsels. Morsels will soften and retain their shape. Cool completely.
- With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
Makes 24 cookie cups.
Variations: 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Caramel, SWIRLED™ Real Semi-Sweet & White Chocolate, Semi-Sweet Chocolate and/or Milk Chocolate Morsels can be substituted for the SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.