Festive eggnog coffee, a fitting Christmas morning beverage.
1/4 cup ground coffee beans
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 cup eggnog, warmed
Sweetened whipped cream
Additional ground nutmeg for garnish
- Place ground coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker; sprinkle with the nutmeg.
- Place sugar in empty pot of coffee maker.
- Add 2 1/2 cups cold water to coffee maker; brew.
- Stir eggnog into brewed coffee
- Pour into 4 cups and serve immediately, topped with dollops of the whipped cream garnished with a sprinkling of nutmeg.
Makes 4 servings.