Graveyard Brownie Pizza
Big and little goblins will gobble up this fun and tasty Halloween graveyard brownie pizza.
16 orange cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (available around Halloween) - divided use
1 (19.5-ounce) package brownie mix
2 cups miniature marshmallows
White decorating icing and assorted Halloween candies (candy pumpkins, gummy worms, bugs, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Chop 8 of the cookies; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package; spread batter onto a greased 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until done, being careful to not overbake.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle chopped cookies over marshmallows. Cool on wire rack.
- Decorate with remaining 8 cookies with white decorating icing to resemble tombstones. Stand the "tombstones" around pizza, pressing gently into brownie.
- Decorate with assorted candies, as desired.
Makes 16 servings.