Big and little goblins will gobble up this fun and tasty Halloween graveyard brownie pizza.
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 cups puffed corn cereal
1 cup dry roased peanuts
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup candy corn
1 cup candy pumpkins
1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Mix syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on High 1 minute; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly.
- Spread into lightly greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Break into pieces and add marshmallows and candies, mix well. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Makes 16 servings.