Holiday Cookies On A Stick
Childrens' eyes will light up when you serve these fun holiday cookies. Better yet, have them help! A truly memorable holiday experience.
1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Holiday Morsels*
3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
2 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
12 wooden craft sticks
1 (16-ounce) container prepared cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine morsels in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsel mixture.
- Drop dough by level 1/4 cup measure 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Shape into mounds with floured fingers; press down slightly.
- Insert wooden stick into side of each mound.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting on tops of cookies and decorate with remaining morsels.
Makes 15 large cookies.
*NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED Holiday Morsels are only available to purchase October through December.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.