Holiday Eggnog Cheesecake
This festive, no-bake holiday cheesecake has a vanilla, cream-filled sandwich cookie crumb crust with an eggnog-flavored cheesecake filling.
24 vanilla cream-filled sandwich cookies - divided use
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 (8-ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup ready-made eggnog
2 cups cold milk - divided use
1 (6-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
1 1/2 cups nondairy whipped topping, thawed
Ground nutmeg for garnish (optional)
- Finely crush cookies and mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the eggnog, beating until well blended.
- In another bowl, combine milk with pudding mix and beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add pudding to cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Gently fold in whipped topping to cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Garnish with nutmeg just before serving, if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings.