Holiday Popcorn Snowman
You and the kids will have fun making, decorating and eating these whimsical marshmallow popcorn snowmen.
10 cups popped popcorn
1 (16-ounce) package large marshmallows
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Decorations: sprinkles, licorice, gum drops, cinnamon candies, etc.
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour over popcorn and stir.
- Butter hands well and form into balls.
- Decorate as desired. Have fun!
Makes 10 popcorn balls; 5 snowmen (2 balls each).
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Popcorn Board.