Ice Cream Cookiewiches
You will love the convenience of ready-made cookie dought when making this delicious ice cream treat for the party.
1 (16.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough or NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Brownie Bites Bar Dough*
1 1/2 to 2 cups Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Mint or any other flavor DREYER’S® or EDY’S® SLOW CHURNED™ Light Ice Cream, slightly softened
- Prepare cookies according to package directions. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Place 1 tablespoon ice cream on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich.
- Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap or place in freezeable container. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 20 ice cream sandwiches.
*Variation: Make a platter of these sandwiches by baking up a few packages of our refrigerated Mini Cookie Bar Doughs and use a variety of DREYER’S or EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream products.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.