Layered Berry Brownie Dessert
Cubes of chocolate brownie are covered in raspberry gelatin and topped with vanilla pudding, fresh raspberries and whipped topping.
1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix
1 cup boiling water
1 (3.25-ounce) package raspberry gelatin
2 cups ice cubes
3 cups cold milk
2 (3.25-ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
1 pint (2 cups) raspberries
1 cup nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare brownies as directed on package for a 9-inch square pan. Cool and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until ice is completely melted and gelatin starts to thicken.
- Place brownie cubes into a glass serving bowl; cover with gelatin. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, combine milk and pudding mixes and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Spoon over brownie/gelatin mixture in serving bowl; layer with raspberries and top with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Makes 16 servings.