Mac & Cheese Spooky Eyeballs
Big and little hobgoblins will quickly gobble down these easy, just-for-fun spooky mac & cheese eyeballs.
1 (20-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Macaroni and Cheese
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
Sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs and bouillon in shallow dish.
- Shape macaroni and cheese into 1 1/2-inch balls; cover completely with prepared bread crumbs. Place balls on prepared baking sheet. Place one olive slice on center of each ball.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 18 "eyeballs".
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.