Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
Yummy, easy mini cheesecakes decorated to resemble Jack-o'-lanterns.
2 (8-ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
12 drops red food coloring
12 drops yellow food coloring
12 chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line 12 medium-sized muffin pans with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and food colorings; mix well.
- Place 1 cookie in bottom of each paper lined muffin pan; divide cream cheese mixture evenly between each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with candy corn to resemble jack-o'-lanterns. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 12 servings.