Party Cheese Wreath
This delicious cheddar cheese spread, formed and decorated to resemble a festive wreath, adds to the holiday party atmosphere.
2 (8-ounce each) packages cream cheese, softened
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Dash ground red pepper
Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
Additional red bell pepper for garnish
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Mix in remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Place a drinking glass in the center of a serving platter. Drop spoonfuls of cheese mixture around the glass to form a ring; smooth with spatula. Remove glass.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and additional red bell pepper, if desired.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Makes 24 servings.