This is the perfect snack that the kids can help assemble. These are a hit at any Halloween party.
1/3 cup peanut butter
20 round crackers
80 thin pretzel sticks
20 NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- Spread about 2 teaspoons peanut butter over top of 10 crackers.
- Press 8 pretzels into peanut butter, arranging 4 on each side to resemble legs.
- Top with remaining crackers.
- Dab top of cracker sandwiches with 2 peanut butter dots.
- Place 1 Raisinet on each dot to resemble eyes.
Makes 10 spiders.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.