Spider Web Cookie Pizza
This Halloween-themed cookie pizza is quick and easy, thanks to the use of ready-to-use refrigerated cookie dough.
1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread cookie dough evenly into greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Spread over cookie dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips in a small sturdy reclosable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH about 30 seconds or until almost melted; knead until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle melted chocolate into a spider web design on dessert.
- Store in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings.