Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels
Dipped in melted chocolate morsels and decorated with a variety of "spookalicious" candies, these festive treats are a frightfully fun way to celebrate the haunting night ahead.
- Wax paper 2 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun Size Candy Bars, finely chopped
- 2 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Fun Size Candy Bars, finely chopped
- 4 small boxes Spooky NERDS
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 16 pretzel rods
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Place each candy in separate bowls.
- Microwave morsels and vegetable shortening in small, dry, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Dip pretzel rods about 3 inches into melted morsels, tilting bowl to easily dip. Shake off excess. Sprinkle with candies (one candy type per pretzel rod); place on prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Store in airtight container at room temperature. Best when eaten within a few days.
Makes 16 pretzels.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.