Spooky Graveyard Cookie Pizza
Little goblins will have as much fun decorating this graveyard cookie pizza as they will have gobbling it up!
1 (18-ounce) tube refrigerated sugar or chocolatle chip cookies
1 container ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
Oblong vanilla cream-filled sandwich cookies
Black or orange decorating icing or gel
Chocolate cream-filled sandwich cookies
Assorted Halloween candies like candy corn and pumpkins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Press cookie dough onto bottom of greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Spread frosting over cooled crust.
- Decorate vanilla sandwich cookies with decorationg icing or gel to make "tombstones".
- Crush chocolate sandwich cookies and sprinkle around as "dirt".
- Place assorted Halloween candies around the "graveyard".
Makes 16 servings.