St. Pat's Smiling Dip
Irish eyes will be smiling along with this St. Pat's 'smiling' corned beef dip. Horseradish gives it a flavorful pungent kick!
1 (8-ounce) package softened cream cheese
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 to 2 tablespoons horseradish
1/4 pound sliced corned beef from deli
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped fresh parsley
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and horseradish.
- Slice or tear corned beef into small pieces (reserve 2 tablespoons out). Add rest to cream cheese mixture. Taste for salt and pepper.
- Place in flat bowl. Sprinkle center with the reserved 2 tablespoons of the corned beef. Ring the corned beef with chopped parsley.
- Allow at least 20 minutes to set before serving. Refrigerate till ready to serve.
- Serve with rye or caraway crackers.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
Recipe provided courtesy of Horseradish.org.