This recipe for
Extremely Hot Linguine was submitted by Siti Annisa of Singapore.
Extremely Hot Linguine
250 grams (approximately 10 ounces) linguine
(or any pasta of your liking)
4 tablespoons blended fresh RED chilies (finely minced)
2 tablespoons blended onions (finely chopped)
A pinch of blended garlic (1 garlic clove, finely minced)
100 grams (approximately 4 ounces) chicken pieces (seasoned or
6 fishballs, sliced very thinly*
1/4 small cabbage, sliced very thinly
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small green chili
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as directed from the packaging;
drain and put aside.
- Heat oil in frying pan and fry the onions,
garlic and chilies until fragrant. And add salt and pepper to
- Add in the chicken pieces and fishballs
and stir-fry until the chicken pieces are cooked.
- Add in the pasta and stir-fry until heated
- Add in the cabbage and stir-fry until
just heated through and slightly limp, yet still brightly green.
Do not overcook the cabbage.
- Cut up the green chili on top of the pasta
as garnish. Ready to serve.
*Available in most Asian Specialty Markets.