Mediterranean Lamb Chops
Recipe courtesy of the Meat and Livestock Australia.
8 lean Australian lamb chops
2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 punnet (pint) cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/3 cup reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice. Set aside
- Heat grill or barbecue. Place the chops and asparagus in 2 separate dishes and brush the olive oil and lemon juice marinade
- over both.
- Cook chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover chops with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus to the grill or barbecue and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes and feta over the chops and asparagus.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Meat and Livestock Australia.