Parmesan and Olive Crusted Lamb Chops
Recipe courtesy of the Meat and Livestock Australia.
4 loin lamb chops
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup black olives, finely chopped
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
6 tablespoon olive oil - divided use
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, garlic, black olives, thyme and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture evenly on one side of each chop.
- Heat the remaining oil in oven-proof skillet.
- Place chops in skillet, Parmesan mix side up and brown each side.
- Place in a preheated 350°F (175°C) oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of the Meat and Livestock Australia.