All My Cheeses Four Cheese Pizza
Loaded with four cheeses—ricotta, Parmesan, cheddar and mozzarella—this pizza is a winner with young and old alike. Recipe by Diane Halferty of Corpus Christi, Texas.
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
1/2 tablespoons salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup diced tomato
Additional fresh basil, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet and top evenly with mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake pizza until golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly; sprinkle with tomatoes and additional chopped basil.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of the American Dairy Association.