Florentine Pizza with Artichokes
This scrumptious vegetarian pizza can be on your dinner table in less than an hour.
1 (12.7-ounce) package BUITONI® Italian Herbs and Cheese Focaccia Bread Mix
1 teaspoon olive oil
4 cups chopped fresh spinach
1/4 cup BUITONI® Marinara Sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup red onion, sliced
2 (4.5-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- Prepare focaccia dough according to steps 1 and 2 of package directions, stirring in topping with flour and yeast.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Combine sauce and garlic in small bowl. Spread evenly over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with onion, spinach, artichokes, goat cheese and pine nuts.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden around edges. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.