Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
This beautiful and delicious garden fresh
pasta dish combines whole grain rotini with three brilliant colored
Rotini with Fresh
- 1 (16-ounce) box Barilla Whole Grain Rotini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 medium (2 cups) white onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, julienne
- 1 yellow pepper, julienne
- 1 green pepper, julienne
- 4 basil leaves
- 1/3 cup Pecorino cheese, freshly grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat half of olive oil in medium-sized
- Add onion and sauté for 4 minutes
or until translucent.
- Add peppers and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with hot water and simmer for 12
minutes until peppers are tender.
- Drain pasta, add to skillet and toss with
basil, remaining oil and cheese before serving.
Serves 4 to 6.
Recipe created by By Chef Lorenzo Boni.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy
of Barilla America.