Apple Pecan Pie
This is a must try apple dessert. It will be a hit whether you serve it with or without ice cream.
1 (12-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples
1/2 of a (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup dark corn syrup
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thaw escalloped apples in microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 6 to 7 minutes; let stand 2 minutes.
- Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges of crust under, and crimp.
- Stir together escalloped apples and flour. Pour into pie cust.
- Stir together pecans and next 5 ingredients; pour over apple mixture.
- Bake on lowest oven rack at 425°F (220°C) for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F (175°C), and bake 25 to 30 minutes or just until set, shielding edges with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, if necessary. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.