Apples & Cream Streusel Cobbler
Canned apple pie filling puts the easy in making this tasty apples and cream streusel-topped cobbler.
2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
2 large eggs
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1/4 cup butter melted
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cold butter
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup quick or rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spread apple filling in buttered 9-inch square baking pan.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, sweetened condensed milk, melted butter and spices; pour over apple filling.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour; cut in cold butter until crumbly. Add nuts and oats. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream (optional). Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes 9 servings.